Malls are great places to shop; I can find everything I need under one roof.

Malls are great places to shop; I can find everything I need under one roof.
Mom didn’t understand why no one else wanted a hot tub full of jello.
Behind the window was a reflection that only instilled fear.
My biggest joy is roasting almonds while stalking prey.
Nobody questions who built the pyramids in Mexico.
He figured a few sticks of dynamite were easier than a fishing pole to catch fish.
Whenever he saw a red flag warning at the beach he grabbed his surfboard.
He is no James Bond; his name is Roger Moore.
The opportunity of a lifetime passed before him as he tried to decide between a cone or a cup.
If you spin around three times, you'll start to feel melancholy.
She was too short to see over the fence.
Let me help you with your baggage.
There were a lot of paintings of monkeys waving bamboo sticks in the gallery.
The bread dough reminded her of Santa Clause’s belly.
I really want to go to work, but I am too sick to drive.
She finally understood that grief was her love with no place for it to go.
I am never at home on Sundays.
No matter how beautiful the sunset, it saddened her knowing she was one day older.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

He is good at eating pickles and telling women about his emotional problems.